How to apply
1. Please come to our office with copy of your passport to register at:
|Address:||Building E. Room E0010. 19, Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City|
|Tel:||(+84 8) 37 761 038|
|Fax:||(+84 8 ) 37 755 055|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE REVIEW
2. Download form AFA, fill out your information, and sent it to us by email or fax.
Applying for Student visa:
Please read carefully REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS APPLYING FOR A STUDENT VISA
I. General regulations
II. Regulations for studying and study activities
- Those who have student visas have to be on campus at least 4 periods/day, 5days/week (from Monday to Friday).
Note: In case there is no group class suitable with the registered schedule, students must study according to arrangement of the office.
III. Tuition fee and other fees:
1. Tuition fee:
-The full tuition fee must be paid in one time for the whole validity period of their student visas.
For example: If students apply for a 3 month visa, students have to pay tuition fee of 3 months, including:
- Tuition fee of study in class: according to General Regulations for Tuition fee of the Center (see Regulations for Tuition fee)
Note: Tuition fee cannot be deferred, transferred or refunded under any circumstances.
- Dormitory fee for those who want to stay with Vietnamese Students at University dormitory.
2. Visa application fee:
- Students receiving visas from Vietnam’s Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in their home countries have to pay 840,000 VND to the Center (in addition to the fee they paid in their home countries)
- Students receiving visas in Vietnam have to pay 1,470,000 VND to the Center.
Note: at least 2 weeks prior to the expiration date of their visas, students do not go to Office for visa procedures, students have to pay a fine from 500,000 – 2,000,000 VND (the amount depending on due date)
3. Administration fee
For each visa application, students have to pay 210,000 VND to cover the procedures, documents and consultation.
- Students have to pay a 21,000,000 VND deposit.
- This deposit will be refunded after students end their visas one day before and go back their home countries (students have to submit the airplane ticket to Center Office)
- If students change their visa types (not student visa applied at Center), the deposit will be refunded at the time of renewing original visas.
VI. Visa application procedures:
- Visa type: single-entry visa
- Term of visa: from 1-6 months (maximum 6 months)
Receiving visas in the students’ home countries:
- Passport copy + admission application form for this Center (write down place of receiving visa and term of visa)
- Duration time to apply for a student visa: at least 4 weeks prior to the date of visa term (by post, email or fax)
- Center will inform the result of the application to the students by email or fax after 4 weeks from the day of receiving application form.
- Students shall bring the visa documents (approval number – sent by email or fax from Center of Vietnamese Studies) + original copy of passports to Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in their home countries to get a student visa.
Receiving visas in Vietnam:
- Students shall bring the original copy of passport and temporary registration book to Center of Vietnamese Studies to be instructed further procedure, at least 2 weeks prior to the expiration date of visas.
- Students will receive result of their visas after 3 weeks.